Marlo is a sought-after speaker who loves to talk about the wonder of God in all all areas of life. She speaks at conferences, retreats, MOPS events, book clubs, libraries, churches, and wherever else she can have an opportunity to reveal Jesus in deeper and more relevant ways. Her tone is warm and engaging. Her style is encouraging, uplifting, and intended to reveal a Vivid God who is waiting to take listeners deeper into the wonder of the Living God. Besides speaking at various events, Marlo has also appeared on TV and radio shows such as Focus on the Family, Moody Midday, 100 Huntley Street, The Harvest Show, and hundreds of others.
If you’d like to book Marlo for a speaking engagement, or have questions about rates and availability, simply send your request via the Contact page. Be sure to check the box that says “I’m interested in booking Marlo as a speaker”.
Her main speaking topics include: Wonder, Transformation in Christ, Infertility, Motherhood, and Growing Deeper with God through Everyday Life. She can also tailor fit her message to your event’s specific theme.
A few of Marlo’s most requested messages are:
- Wrestling With Wonder: Every Woman’s Journey
- Transformed! Mary’s Journey – Your Journey … Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before
- Reaching for Wonder – Discovering God’s Beauty in Everyday Life
- Unwrapped! Receiving the Gift of God’s Joy in YOUR Life
- Expectations – Friend or Enemy?
- Finding God’s Treasures in the Rocky Fields of Life (i.e., hope through hardship)
- On Being Mommy and Staying Sane (OR — Various MOPS topics on mothering, friendship, etc.)
- Renewing Your Spirit … for Real Life
- JOY: Living the Life God’s Given You When It’s Not the Life You Dreamed
- Various Infertility and/or Miscarriage topics
- Writing Transformational Fiction (and Nonfiction)
To discuss specific topics, messages, dates, or ask questions about availability, contact Marlo through her Contact page. She looks forward to hearing from you, and to sharing words of encouragement and wonder with your group!